What's unique about EasyPlot?
With most graphing programs, data goes into a spreadsheet and is then graphed. To change a value, it's back to the table. Curve fits or other computations add columns to the table. Getting a graph always requires extra steps.
With EasyPlot, you work directly with graphs. To change a
value, pick it up and move it. Curve fits and other computations appear as curves on the
graph. Want a closer look? Sketch a rectangle around an area of interest and zoom in, complete with updated axis labels.
Place any number of curves on a graph—and any number of data points on a curve—using your choice of grids and ranges. View fishnet surfaces and scatter plots in 3D, with
animated rotation, perspective or hidden lines removed.
- XY—linear, semilog and log-log, scatter, line or bar plots
- Polar—full circle, hemisphere or single-quadrant
- Contour maps
- 3D—fishnet surfaces, 3D line/scatter (any orientation, adjustable perspective and full hidden-line removal)
- Unlimited X- and Y-axes, points per curve, curves per graph and graphs per page (inset, side-by-side, etc.)
- Reverse axes
- Position axes anywhere inside or outside graph
- Error bars (X and/or Y, symmetric or asymmetric)
- Axis mirroring—changing one axis updates all linked axes
- Custom axes linked and color-coded to individual curves
- Work directly with graphs, not tables of numbers
- Move or delete data points directly on graph
- Drag entire curves to translate in X or Y directions
- Click-and-drag to zoom range
- Data scroll bars for large data sets
EasyPlot comes with powerful analysis tools. Whatever analysis you set out to achieve, you'll find EasyPlot
amazingly fast too.
- Curve fit with any 2D/3D equation and up to 20 unknowns
- Multivariate curve fitting
- Cubic and surface spline interpolation
- 3D surface grid interpolation
- Transform data with any equation
- Perform math on multiple curves
- 1D and 2D histograms
- Fast Fourier Transforms (and inverse FFTs)
- Calculus—integration and differentiation
- Smooth data with sliding window or by range segments
- Statistics (mean, standard deviation, variance and more)
- Error bar displays
With EasyPlot you can simply grab data from the clipboard
or call up any Windows file. Your data can come from a spreadsheet, word processor,
database or data capture software. Or you can key data into a built-in spreadsheet, or
enter an equation that will generate your values.
- Read ASCII, binary and spreadsheet files
- Direct "file to graph" plotting
- Clipboard plotting—paste data directly into a graph and EasyPlot converts the text to curves
- Popup tooltips, menu shortcuts, context-sensitive right-mouse button menus and other Windows features
EasyPlot comes with a Text Toolbar that makes mathematical symbol editing a breeze.
A full range of colors helps to make your plots easier to read.
- WYSIWYG text editing
- Nested superscripts, subscripts, Greek and math symbols
- Multiple-line graph and axis titles and tick marks
- Annotate anywhere on graphs
- Rotate annotations
- Use any font, font size and color
- Freehand lines/arrows drawing
- Draw lines and arrows in arbitrary thickness, dash pattern, color and arrow head angle and size
- Legends—rearrange entries easily, supports multiple-line entries
- Place text anywhere on the page, inside or outside graphs
Copy/Paste your graph into a word processor or spreadsheet, or
create a hard copy in portrait or landscape with publication-quality output in all sizes, fonts and
line weights. You can
even edit your graphs in Print Preview!
- Publication-quality results
- Print to any Windows-compatible device in color or B/W
- Zoom in and print several pages of data in one step
- Export graphs to other Windows applications
Automation & Tools for faster work
EasyPlot can operate in
batch mode for background execution&emdash;for example, in response to data acquisition
experiments—so that your graphs can be automatically plotted and printed. You can
program many other processes too. Or assign routines to a function key for one-touch operation.
- Uses ASCII as native data and "save file" format
- Programming interface—control EasyPlot as if it were part your own Windows application
- Customizable function-key macros
- Preferences organizes all program options in one convenient spot
- Tiling tool with "Gap" setting for exact spacing of multiple graphs on a page
- "Working" mode maximizes view and access to data
- Edit and fine-tune graphs in preview mode for output
- Manage up to 1,024 columns of data
- Plot millions of data points in seconds
- Decimate/average data upon input
At <1MB of disk space, EasyPlot is compact and efficient.
Download a Free Trial!