We're looking for a friendly support tech to join our geographically diverse team.
Do you have a friend or colleague who might enjoy introducing people to Amion and
helping customers get the most from their Amion schedules? If so, send them our way!
- Familiarity with resident and/or attending work schedules and, ideally, experience
- Good computer skills and experience guiding others with new technology
- Excellent communication skills
- A patient listener, and friendly, unflappable telephone manner
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving and helping others
- Self-motivated and able to work independently from a home office
- Available to provide support and help with training during our busiest support
hours: 10am to 4pm ET
The job involves answering support calls and email, providing demos and online training,
troubleshooting, and guiding people on best practices for scheduling. Our staff specialize
in certain areas from video production to completing RFPs. Currently we'd welcome
someone who excels at technical writing to work on our support documentation.
Interested? Email your resume and a note describing why you are interested
in working with Amion to email@example.com.
Posted 2/12/2018. Deadline for applications 3/23/2018.